The plenary session will be held at the European University mansion at 22 Kutuzov Embankment. An online broadcast will be organized for participants who cannot participate in person.
Thematic round tables and webinars will traditionally be held together with our partners and colleagues from industry associations, professional market participants, investment and consulting companies.
The main areas of discussion at the Forum in 2022:
1. Climate risks and opportunities for the energy and resource sectors
2. Social factors of sustainable development of energy and raw materials companies
3. Russian coal industry - economic and social aspects of development, turn to the East
4. Educational programs in the field of energy policy, international relations and sustainable development
5. Architecture of the carbon market
For all questions, please contact the Forum Organizing Committee by e-mail email@example.com
The Clean Energy International Forum brings together representatives of energy and mining companies, the scientific and expert community, non-profit organizations, as well as public authorities on one platform.
Forum Clean Energy has been held in St. Petersburg regularly since 2015. The Forum is organized by the ENERPO Research Center with the support of the Renewable Energy Development Association, the Climate Partnership of Russia, as well as leading international consulting companies and Russian energy and raw materials companies.
The Program of the Event
Traditionally, the Forum program includes the most pressing issues of the global and Russianenergy agenda, including the topics: energy transition, sustainable development, decarbonization of the economy, green financing mechanisms, climate strategy of Russian cities, successful practices and cases of large international companies.
An important component of each program is also the issues of communication and dissemination of successful practices – how to make these practices and examples known and find wider application in Russia.
In recent years, the focus has been on discussions around the following issues:
- Transition to the use of cleaner energy sources.
- Practical examples of the implementation of state, regional and corporate climate strategies.
- Scientific research in the field of energy and climate.
- The consequences of climate change in general for Russia and for St. Petersburg in particular.
Over the years, the Clean Energy Forum has become an important platform for dialogue, bringing together representatives of Russian and foreign businesses, government, scientific organizations and NGOs in one place. Representatives of the following companies and organizations were also invited to participate in the Forum:
- Audit Energo Group
- Gazpromneft, Strategy and Innovation Department
- State Corporation Rosatom
- Baker & McKenzie
- Carbon Trust
- En+ Group
- Lafarge Holcim
Associations and industry associations
- Renewable Energy Development Association
- National Carbon Sequestration Support Organization
- Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs
- Fund for Infrastructure and Educational Programs of Rosnano
- Solar Coalition
Scientific centers and educational organizations
- European University at St. Petersburg
- Institute of Economic Problems. G.P. Luzin of the Kola Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Nizhny Novgorod State Technical University
- SPbPU im. Peter the Great
- Hanse University of Applied Sciences
- Energy Efficiency Center
- WWF Russia