The April issue has four opinion pieces written by ENERPO students and two Workshop Review reports featuring Sergey Komlev, the head of contract structuring at Gazprom Export, and Andrey Kostin, the chairman of Russian bank, VTB. The opinion pieces are on the following topics: the rise of independent gas producers in Russia, the unlikelihood of significant US LNG export to Europe, the possibility of using a cryptocurrency in the oil trade, and China's first corporate bond default. Enjoy the read!
Table of Contents
- Is Gazprom's Pipeline Export Monopoly Under Threat?
- American LNG Export to Save Europe From Gazprom is Mostly Hot Air
- Rethinking the Petrodollar
- Financial Turbulence in the CPR - China's First Ever Corporate Bond Default
- Sergey Komlev of Gazprom Export - Pricing on the European Gas Market
Tsvetalin Radev, Athina Sylaidy, and Colin Chilcoat
- Andrey Kostin, Chief of VTB - Russia and Europe: Past, Present, and Future