This issue, which marks the ENERPO Journal's one year birthday, features pieces from five of our students on the following topics: the future of Naftogas (Ukraine's state energy company), the likelihood of a Chinese shale-gas revolution, the integration of power systems in the Black Sea region, the role of oil in Venezuela's current protests, and the effect of the Ukrainian crisis on Russian energy companies.
Table of Contents
- Naftogas Ukrainiy: Its Future Prospects and Dilemmas
- Unconventional Wisdom: Is China Preparing for a Shale-Gas Revolution?
- Geopolitics and Power Systems' Integration in the Black Sea Region
- Oil and Unrest in Venezuela after the Death of Hugo Chavez
- How the Ukrainian Crisis Impacts Russia's Energy Companies
Koen van Delft