On May 25–26, 2017, Department of Economics of the European University at St. Petersburg has organized International Workshop «Economic Growth, Macroeconomic Dynamics and Agents' Heterogeneity». The aim of the workshop was to promote research in dynamic macroeconomics with a focus on agents' heterogeneity and income distribution.
Please, download the Workshop program (pdf).
The Workshop took place at the European University at St. Petersburg (3 Gagarinskaya St., St. Petersburg, Russia).
- Prof. Mikhail Anufriev (University of Technology Sydney)
- Prof. Kirill Borissov (European University at St. Petersburg)
- Prof. Stefano Bosi (Université Paris Saclay)
- Prof. Cuong Le Van (CNRS and Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne)
- Dr. Dmitry Veselov (Higher School of Economics, Moscow)
- Prof. Robert Becker (Indiana University Bloomington)
Local Organizing Committee