Department of Economics of the European University at St. Petersburg and Chair of Economics / Resource Economics, ETH Zurich are organizing the 5th International Workshop on Economic Growth, Environment and Natural Resources on May 31 – June 1, 2019. The aim of the Workshop is to promote the use of advanced economic theory in the fields of growth, environment and natural resource economics.
Please download the Workshop program (as of May 21).
Venue and directions
The Workshop will be held at the European University at St. Petersburg (1 Shpalernaya St., St. Petersburg, Russia).
Here is the map where the venue, hotels, nearby restaurants and major sightseengs are indicated. The description of the map as well as the directions on how to get to the hotel and the venue from the airport can be found here.
- Rick van der Ploeg, Professor of Economics at the University of Oxford and Research Director of the Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies (OxCarre).
- Kirill Borissov (European University at St. Petersburg)
- Stefano Bosi (Université Paris Saclay)
- Thierry Bréchet (Université catholique de Louvain and CORE)
- Lucas Bretschger (ETH Zurich)
- Mikhail Pakhnin (European University at St. Petersburg)
- Ingmar Schumacher (IPAG Business School, Paris)
Local organizing committee
- Elena Koltsova (European University at St. Petersburg)
- Lina Terekhina (European University at St. Petersburg)