On May 31, 2017, the Valdai Discussion Club and RVC will hold an Expert Discussion, titled " Education-2035: What, Whom, and How to Teach?".
The development of society, its receptivity to progress is determined by the quality of education - it was in all times. However, in the coming decades, the importance of this factor increases even more. Global competition unfolds primarily for the ability to produce a complex, high-tech, intelligent product. The success in this competition is determined by the level of education. How should it be to meet the challenges of the mid-21st century? In particular, how to combine the universalism of the acquired knowledge with the focused and deep specialization that is necessary with the current complexity of science?
Fyodor Lukyanov, Academic Director of the Valdai Discussion Club, editor in chief of Russia in Global Affairs journal.
- Veljko Vujacic, First Vice-Rector of the European University
- Mikhail Sokolov, Professor, Faculty of Political Science and Sociology, European University
- Daniil Alexandrov, Deputy Director of National Research University Higher School of Economics
- Ruslan Yunusov, Director General of the Russian Quantum Center
- Pavel Luksha, Professor of Practice at the Skolkovo Moscow School of Management
- Vitaly Fridland, VP at Fujitsu Technology Solutions
- Konstantin Krotov, First Vice Director, Higher School of Management, St Petersburg State University
Venue: Gagarinskaya ul. 3, Golden Hall of the Small Marble Palace, St. Petersburg, Russia
Working languages: Russian, English
Information for media: to attend, please fill the accreditation form: http://valdaiclub.com/pressroom/ or call +7 926 031 18 60 (Public Relations Department).
Information for participants: please fill the accreditation form: http://valdaiclub.com/pressroom/ or call 7 903 730-3118 (Ruben Prazyan, Event Management and Research Programs Division)