MAIN RESEARCH FIELDS
Mathematical methods in economics, industrial organization, economic growth, behavioral economics
Complete list of publications consists of 146 items.
- Kipyatkova, V., Polyakova, E. (2015). Cultural Transmission in Population Growth Models with Endogenous Fertility. Finance and Business, 11 (4), pp. 58–66. (In Russian).
- Polyakova, E., Hrendash, T. (2015). A New Approach to Happiness Function Formalization: The Role of Social Environment. In: A. Vuletic, R. D. Vlahov, I. Pihir. 11th International Scientific Conference on Economic and Social Development — Building Resilient Society, Zagreb, Croatia, 17–18 December, 2015. Book of Proceedings of ESD-conference, pp. 425–435.
- Kipyatkova, V., Polyakova, E. (2014). Group Socialization Processes in a Cultural Transmission Model with Heterogeneous Agents. Finance and Business, 10 (4), pp. 13–23. (In Russian).
- Matveenko, A., Polyakova, E. (2012). Modeling of Technology and Consumer’s Preferences Changes. Kostroma State University Journal, 18 (6), pp. 159–162. (In Russian).
- Polyakova, E. (2012). National Wealth Distribution in the Growth Model with an Endogenous Discount Rate. Finance and Business, 8 (4), pp. 5–24. (In Russian).
- Kaverin, D., Polyakova, E. (2011). The Effect of Product Certification on High-Quality Goods Promotion. Finance and Business, 7 (4), pp. 188–199. (In Russian).
- Polyakova, E. (2013). Mathematics for Economists: Dynamics. EUSP Press.
2018–2019 Procrastination: evidence and theory (Department of Economics, European University at St. Petersburg).
2014–2016 RFBR Grant 14-01-00448. Microeconomic and probability-theoretic foundations of production functions and utility functions.
2011–2013 RFBR Grant 11-01-00878-а. Construction of microeconomic and probability-theoretic foundations of production functions.
2009–2011 Analytical Departmental Target Program «Development of Higher School Scientific Potential in 2009–2011», Research Project No 2.1.2./3270.
2006 Grant of Federal Agency for Science and Innovation, ГК 2006-РИ-19.0/001/582. Research Projects Carried out by Young Scientists.