MA in Anthropology, European University at St. Petersburg (2006)
The Moscow School of Social and Economic Sciences, Associate professor
European University at St. Petersburg, Research Center «Res Publica», researcher
European University at St. Petersburg, postgraduate course, Anthropology, 2006 – 2007
European University at St. Petersburg, MA course, Anthropology, 2004 – 2006
Irkutsk State University, BA in Russian Language and Literature, 1999 – 2004, Diploma cum laude
National Research Irkutsk State University, externship, Department of visual art, art historian, 2001-2004, Diploma cum laude
Participatory Budgeting, Anthropology of Soviet Childhood, History and Sociology of Soviet Pedagogical Practices, Anthropology of Urban Space
Participation in projects
2018 Municipal Governance in Russia: in Search of Good Practices, researcher
2016-2018 – Participatory budgeting in Sankt-Petersburg, project «Your budget», consultant
2016 – Urban studies: mobility and urban spaces, researcher
2015 – Improving communication between municipal governance and citizens, researcher
2013 – 2015 «Participatory budgeting in Russian municipalities», project leader
2013 – 2014 «Utopia and Project: development of Soviet educational system in 1960-1980 in comparative perspective» (supervisor: M. Maiofis, supported by the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration), researcher
2011 - 2013 - «Children in the changeable 20th century Russia: images of childhood, everyday practices and «children’s texts» (grant of the Russian Research Foundations for Humanities № 11-01-00345а), researcher
2009 – 2010 – «Sociology in St. Petersburg 1960-1990: experience of research community cartography» (leader – M. Sokolov, supported by the Higher School of Economics, the Program for Fundamental Research), researcher
2006 – 2008 – «Poverty in the post-Soviet space: sociocultural changes» (supported by the Fond «Hamovniki»), researcher
- Unforgettable future: soviet pedagogical utopia of 1960. M.: Соmmon place, 2018. In Russian.
- When History Hits Back: Urban Spaces and Memory of Things (co-authorship with N. Rudenko). Etnograficheskoe obozrenie, 2017, no. 6, pp. 14–29. In Russian
- Participatory budgeting: how to involve citizens in the city management. EUSP Press, 2016. In Russian.
- Master without Masterpiece: A brief reflection on Russian sociology (co-authorship with L. Adams) // History of Sociology Section of the American Sociological Association, 2015.
- Young communards, or the Children’s crusade: between declared utopia and real utopia / Utopia Islands: Pedagogical and social projecting of postwar school. Moscow: New literary review, 2015. Pp. 361-399. In Russian.
- «Be worthy of the memory of the fallen»: practices of personality building in utopian communities // Sociology of power, №4, 2014. Pp. 97-116. In Russian.
- Agora in a city: republican experiences or some notes on the possibility of common space and public language (co-authorship with T. Grebenshcikova) // Feedback: reading book. Collection of articles and essays for Mikhail Rozhanskyi’s anniversary. St. Petersburg, 2014. Pp. 289-302. In Russian.
- Urban Settlement Type: Temporal Rhythms of De-Urbanized Society (co-authorship with I. Koryukhina) // Sociology of power, №3, 2013. Pp. 73-94. In Russian.
- Summer Work Camps for Pupils of the Early 1960-s as Enclaves of Soviet Idealism // Perm University Herald, Series «History», 2(22), 2013. Pp138-148.
- Notes to post-Soviet biography of an object: cobblestone road as goods (co-authorship with T. Grebenshikova) // Socis, №11, 2012. Pp.52-62. In Russian.
- Life according to the laws of art: the practices of utopia embodiment (on the example of the Young Frunze Followers Commune) // Sociology of power, №4-5, 2012. Pp. 111-139. In Russian.
- Mishelevka – Time Production Plant (in co-authorship with I. Koryukhina) // Otechestvennyie Zapiski, №5 (50), 2012. Pp. 257-268. In Russian.
- Soviet Children’s Games: Between Utopia and Reality // Antropologichesky Forum № 16, 2012. Pp. 309 – 333. (http://anthropologie.kunstkamera.ru/files/pdf/016/16_dimke.pdf. In Russain.
- Classics without classicism: social and cultural origins of intellectual stile in Soviet sociology // Socis, № 6, 2012. Pp. 97 – 107. (http://www.isras.ru/files/File/Socis/2012_6/Dimke.pdf). In Russian.
Author of more than 10 columns in Vedomosti (Russian Financial Times) and RBK (the Russian biggest business informational agency).