Whether you are looking for the Master’s degree in Russian and Eurasian studies or Energy Politics, or want to spend an unforgettable undergraduate semester in Russia, we have 20 years of experience in helping international students like you to launch a good career in public service, business, mass media or academia that requires broad area expertise. Be prepared for intensive academic work and different nonacademic activities. No prior knowledge of Russian is needed to enter each of EUSP international programs.
You may start one-year IMARES and ENERPO programs and the undergraduate semester abroad program twice a year. Two-year IMARES Plus and ENERPO Plus programs start once a year in the fall semester. The fall semester starts at the beginning of September. The spring semester starts at the beginning of March. You may choose whichever start date suits your needs best.
Admissions continue on a rolling basis. Early applications are strongly encouraged. Due to a somewhat lengthy Russian Study Visa issuing process, we ask you to send us your complete application form no later than
July 15, 2021, for enrollment in Fall Semester 2021
August 05, 2021, for the Fall 2021 semester for citizens of Russia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Abkhazia, and Southern Ossetia
October 30, 2021, for enrollment in Spring Semester 2022
In case you miss the deadline, please write to us to discuss the possibility of a late application.
There are easy steps to apply:
1. Complete the Online Application Form. You will get the confirmation shortly after we receive your application form.
2. Send us all the required documents. The majority of documents should be attached to your application form. Please have a look at the chosen program’s pages for the full list of required documents. We will check your application and remind you of the missing documents. Recommendation letters must be submitted by the application deadline. You must not have any involvement in drafting, writing or submission of the letters. Ask your referee, usually the professor who is closely acquainted with your academic work, to prepare the letter and e-mail it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. The full application package will be forwarded to our Admissions Committee.
3. Attend an Interview (personal or via Skype) An interview in person or via Skype (or other video chat service) is mandatory for all two-year IMARES Plus and ENERPO Plus program applicants.
4. Receive your Letter of acceptance or notification of rejection. The admission decision is sent via e-mail. Please let us know if you have any specific deadlines for receiving the official notification.
5. Confirm your intention to study at EUSP as soon as you receive your Letter of acceptance.
6. Receive the Admission package. The package contains Visa Information, Accommodation, and Payment details.
7. Send us a completed Visa questionnaire. We need to provide this information to the State Office for Migration of the RF Ministry of Internal Affairs to issue your Visa Invitation Letter. It takes about 30 days to issue it.
8. Receive the original of your Visa Invitation Letter. We use FedEx or similar courier services to deliver your Invitation as soon as possible.
9. Apply for your Study Visa at the Russian Consulate.
10. Choose and book your accommodation and tickets to arrive in St. Petersburg 1–2 days before the first day of the semester.