Degree: MA in International Relations
Duration: 2 years
Workload: 120 credits
Next start: September 2022
Application deadline: April 30, 2022
For centuries Russia (or Russian Empire, the Soviet Union, the New Russia) continues to be one of the European and global edges - often challenging, sometimes scaring, usually encouraging, and always fascinating with its political and artistic experiments, its beauty and its deep and enigmatic soul.
Whether you are a historian, political scientist, sociologist, or language specialist, studying at EUSP will give you the opportunity to broaden your knowledge of Russia, to conduct thorough and detailed research of your subject, and create a solid background for your career.
Why choose IMARES Plus, not IMARES?
Our students have a choice between a one-year intensive IMARES and a two-year IMARES Plus Master’s degree program with more time for
- better learning the Russian language;
- doing research work;
- getting extra knowledge and skills during an internship.
IMARES alumni continue their careers in NGOs, business, academia, politics, journalism, and the private sector. Whatever your career aim, the two-year Master's degree program in Russia will significantly enhance your CV and offer you a uniquely personal experience.
Application procedure and deadlines
There are simple steps to apply for the IMARES Plus program at EUSP:
1. Complete the Application form and send us all the required documents:
- Scanned copy of your Passport
- Scanned copy of your Bachelor's degree diploma (or documentation that proves you will receive your diploma this year)
- Scanned copy of your Academic Transcript
- Your Statement of Purpose (about 500 words, including a statement of goals, research interests, and experiences, including the subject of your bachelor thesis)
- Two letters of recommendation from academics who are closely acquainted with your academic work
- Your Curriculum Vitae
2. Attend an online interview via Skype/Zoom (for shortlisted candidates)
3. Wait to receive an admission decision