- receive high quality economic education and be able to call yourself an economist, even if your bachelor’s degree is from a completely different field;
- have the opportunity to attend lectures delivered by visiting foreign scholars and experts, as well as mingle with our students from Russia and all over the world enrolled at the EUSP international programs;
- attend courses offered at other EUSP departments and international programs;
- immerse into a community where independence of views is highly valued, and where faculty members pay maximum attention to each student;
- learn how to successfully apply for grants, and take part in various workshops, seminars, conferences, and summer schools, within EUSP and beyond it!
After graduating, you will join our alumni community, which has spread to all continents (with the exception of Africa and Antarctica).
- work at the Central Bank of the Russian Federation, Sberbank, Novatek, Gazpromneft, World Bank Group (USA), Liebherr (Austria), CDPQ (Canada), Allianz (Italy);
- enter PhD programs in economics at Georgia State University (USA), University of Rochester (USA), Carnegie Mellon University (USA), University of Technology Sydney (Australia), University of Glasgow (United Kingdom), Paris School of Economics ( France), CERGE EI (Czech Republic);
- teach and conduct research at the College of William and Mary (USA), University of Technology Sydney (Australia), Stockholm School of Economics (Sweden), Cardiff Business School (UK), Université de Sherbrooke (Canada), University of Santiago (Chile), HSE (Moscow and St. Petersburg), St. Petersburg State University, St. Petersburg State University of Economics, St. Petersburg EMI RAS.
In order to apply you need to: submit the files before the deadline, prepare for the entrance exams and pass them successfully. Please note that you can choose when to take the exams — at the beginning or at the end of July!
Information for applicants is available in the menu on the left. Pay attention to the Deadlines section!
Make sure to visit us. Write or call us — we will be happy to answer all your questions.